Refuse To Abuse ® is a partnership between the Seattle Mariners and the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence (WSCADV) to promote healthy, respectful relationships. WSCADV is a nonprofit 501(c)3 charity. Every dollar raised directly supports their work to prevent domestic violence.
- The top individual fundraiser gets to throw an honorary first pitch at a Mariners game
- Top fundraising team gets a luxury suite (seats up to 20 people) at a Mariners game
Thank you for supporting our efforts to promote healthy relationships! Ending violence begins with starting a conversation.
Raising money online is easy for you and your supporters. Just follow these steps:
- Go to our page on Crowdrise
- Follow the directions to set up your own page or join a team
- Send the link to friends and family to ask for their support
Use this pledge form to collect money. Turn your donations in at packet pick-up on race day or mail to us at: WSCADV, 500 Union St., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98101
Make a one-time donation
Online or mail to us at: WSCADV, 500 Union St., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98101